Saturday, April 23, 2011

My world..

My world…
My world is small
My world is lonely
I can hear happy sounds drifting by
I can only imagine

My world is dark
My world is cold
I can see some light through the gaps
I can only dream

My world is different
My world is a sad
I can feel love at a distance
I can only wish

I can only wish
My world was happy
My world had a day
I could take a step closer
I could feel all the joy

I can only wish
My world was like yours
My world had lot of smiles
I could hold your hand
I could find someone who cares

I can only wish
My world you find
My world you save
I could just see life
I could for once feel alive….

1 comment:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Very expressive in a 'sad' sense; and a reality for many! Lots of issues raised with very few words, and penned, perhaps with pensiveness!

I'll come back and visit some more of your thoughts, as in your previous posts, as well as those to come.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Thanks for reading