Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank you for letting me go

You let me walk away
You let me be on my own
You gave me the space I needed
Even though your heart you was torn
You let me go that day

You cared enough to watch me leave
You loved enough to listen to my heart
You gave me the courage to start alone
Even though forever we would be apart
You promised in me you would always believe

You wanted me to chase my desires
You taught me to hear my voice
You wanted me be free
Even though you had a choice
You smiled with a tear...
As I left you behind just to climb higher…

1 comment:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Sometimes love is like that - a source of ambivalence! and we can part ways, regardless of still loving each other.

Well expressed with emotional feelings, from both perspectives.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Thanks for reading