Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I knew it was coming

I waited.
I hoped...
I prayed....
Then there were tears
Somewhere in my heart
I knew I was alone left to face my fears
I had blind faith in you
Faith, which took me away from my inner voice
I ignored the warnings felt by me
I should have backed out when I had a choice

In you I believed
Your hands I trusted
My life I gave away to you
Without a question of your love for me being true
When you walked out of my life
I had no one to blame but me
All along I knew what was happening
Nothing was hidden the facts I was just denying

I didn’t want to face the truth
I was sacred of what I would hear
I was scared to go back to being without you
I was scared of not having you near

If only we had spoken
If only I knew what took you away
We might have still been together
We might have had a future

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you are really good at this.

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks for reading