Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friend

When I think of the time we spend together
It brings a smile on my face
The memories of those days
Reminds me of our carefree ways

We could talk for days together
People were amused at us forever
They thought we had get bored someday
But till now we haven’t parted our ways

We shared unspoken words
We stood together through thick and thin
And happily shared our losses and wins
Together we never need a third

I’m glad I found a true friend in you
You stood up for me when I needed it the most
You told me right from wrong when I seemed to be a little lost
I’m glad to have found a friendship so true

Today when our only meetings are virtual
Our understanding still remains mutual
We can still share a moment of silence
In mails that we read
And messages that we send
But I still feel the strength of our friendship will never end


(poo this is for u)

1 comment:

poojapatil.06 said...

Thanks Tanvee.....you are and you will always be my very special friend.....

Thanks for reading