Wednesday, May 27, 2009

....

I feel so drained
I don’t know what to do or where to go
I wish somebody could guide me through

I have always been strong
Never needed anyone for so long
But now I feel alone

For ages I always had hope
I have always known how to cope
But now I feel lost

I can’t seem to find a light
It feels like I no longer have the will to fight
I’m drowning in the ocean of my sorrows

I wish I could get out
I wish I could start all over again
I wish I wasn’t in as much pain

The world seem to turn its back on me
I can only feel the darkness
Capturing me and tearing away my happiness

I feel so tired
I no longer feel like going on
The faith is gone
And my hope is lost
I no longer believe
All I can do is in sadness grieve

1 comment:

R said...

You seem to read my mind and write exactly what i think that i would write! Your too fast in writing girl!

Thanks for reading